Pending...

Hopefully, Time and patience is all I need to make this blog nicer. :)

Friday 9 August 2013

Anime: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

AKA: WATAMOTE ~ No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Unpopular!~
Watch Here: >>> Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaete Mo Omaera Ga Warui
[What would I do without copy and paste! Ctrl C + Ctrl V !! Such a long title!!]

Anyway, I decided to watch this anime. And Omg! It is funny but sad at the same time! I think people can relate to her in some sort of way since everyone has a little social awkwardness and definitely embarrassing moments!! The main characters has insecurities, *cough* fantasizes about...*cough* (lol), embarrassing moments, loneliness, shyness, etc etc, So some can relate to her more than others. The opening and ending theme is nice too. Plus the seiyuu for the main characters little brother is Nakamura Yuuichi (Ikuto from Shugo Chara, etc). Totally recommended !

Kuroki Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ Thank You for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. ~~